Submitting a ticket is the fastest and most efficient way for us to help you. They allow for communication of details, attachments, screenshots, and links to information that are not possible over the phone. Our team of Agents closely monitor the ticket system and respond quickly to all requests for assistance.
- What are Tickets Used For?
- How to Submit a Ticket?
- How to Help Ensure Your Issue Gets a Fast Response
- Things That Could Cause Delays
- Access Our Knowledge Database to find Quick Answers
- Creating a Login to Connected Support Site
What are Tickets Used For?
Tickets are used for many different things, including technical support requests. A few examples are:
- General Technical Support
- Software Downloads and/or Updates
- Data Migration and New Company Setup
- Connected on Demand New Company and/or New User Setup/Modification
- Additional Services
How to Submit a Ticket?
There are three ways to start a support ticket:
2) Click the "Help" tab in the Connected Desktop window and then choose "Open a Ticket" as shown in the following screen.
3) Select Help -> Support -> Submit Ticket from within Connected, as shown in the following screen:
How to Help Ensure Your Issue Gets a Fast Response
Create one ticket per issue
Add a brief subject line to the ticket
Describe the issue you are having within the body of the ticket
Include screenshots of any system messages/printouts/issues you are seeing
Reply to the ticket emails or post a response when logged into our support site
Things That Could Cause Delays
Using old tickets to report a new problem
Sending emails directly to one of the agents does not automatically open a ticket
Opening multiple tickets for the same issues
Asking about more than one issue on a ticket
Access Our Knowledge Database to find Quick Answers
- Search our Connected University Knowledge Based Articles
- Quickly find answers and guidance on various topics and processes
Creating a Login to Connected Support Portal
Customers who have accounts in our support portal support.accountek.com can:
- View, track, and monitor ticket status and history
- Logins are created on request
- Simply request a login and an Agent will verify your email and send a confirmation to create your credentials