PLEASE NOTE: These instructions apply to Connected 8.0 or greater.
To change the serial number or deactivate a serial number on an instance of Connected 8:
1. Start the Connected 8.x application.
2. On a PC, select “About Connected” from the Help menu. On a Mac, select “About Connected” from the Connected 8 menu.
3. In the “About Connected 8” window that appears, select the Deactivate License Number button, as shown in the following screen.
4. Answer Yes to the prompt to deactivate the serial number.
5. Connected will then close with the license number deactivated.
6. If you need to re-license the install, re-launch the Connected 8 application and complete the serialization details, as shown in the following screen.