A payment advice is useful when you are required to notify your vendor when an electronic payment has been made. A payment advice can be printed for any payment type but is most commonly used for electronic payments. The payment advice will include all the details of the payment, similar to a check stub.
To print a single payment advice to printer/pdf:
1) Locate the Payment in the Payments window or from the "Payments Ledger". Click Print iand choose the Select Forms option, as shown in the following screen.
2) The following "Select Forms" screen will appear to select the payment advice to print.
3) Make the form selection and click Print. A sample of the printed form is shown in the following screen:
Emailing a Single Payment Advice
NOTE: Please refer to the System Requirements for compatible email clients for macOS and PC.
To email a single payment advice to a vendor:
1) Locate the specific payment in the Payments window or select it from a filtered list in the "Payments Ledger" window, as shown in the following screen.
3) Double click the payment to open and view in the "Payments" window.
4) Select "Address Email Message" from the Email icon, as shown in the following screen.
5) The following address email message will appear.
6) Click the Compose button to open a blank or preset e-mail message window with the chosen recipients selected. Click the Done button when complete to exit the window.
Resources for Email of Documents in Connected: