Adding a logo or image to a form can help brand the form to your company identity. Examples of forms that this may apply to are Invoices, Orders, Quote, Packing Slips, and Purchase Orders.
To add a logo/image to a form that is in edit mode:
1) Click on your form in the approximate location of where the logo/image file should be placed.
2) Select “Paste from File”, as show in the following screen.
3) In the select file window, choose the format of your file. The default is “text” so it will need to be changed to either png, jpg, or bmp for a logo/image file.
NOTE: The file format that seems to yield the best results on macOS and PC is a PNG file.
4) Once the type has been selected, navigate to the location of the file and it should be visible.
5) Select the file by double clicking on it.
6) The image should then appear in the form in the approximate location selected.
7) Move/resize the image as required.
NOTE: To maintain the aspect ratio of an image, it is best to determine the specific decrease to the Width and Height of the file. The location of the Width and Height is shown in the following screen.